At the Edmonton Mennonite Center for Newcomers, you have:
- The right to receive service in a trusting, respectful, and supportive environment free of any form of discrimination or harassment.
- The right of privacy and confidentiality, and to disclose only what you believe is necessary at any time. Confidentiality is limited by the requirements to report suspected incidents of child abuse, to comply with court orders and to prevent harm.
- The right to review your file and make comments if you disagree with any contents. (Your file is the property of the Edmonton Mennonite Center for Newcomers)
- The right to make decisions about your needs and goals.
- The right to decline services at any time or to request services from an alternate person.
- The right to receive accurate, complete and timely information and service.
- The right to have a fair, safe and transparent process when you feel your rights have been violated.