In partnership with Eastwood Community League, our Global Garden is your chance to get your hands dirty!
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Global Peace Garden provides many benefits including:
- Meeting new people and working as part of a team for a common goal
- The chance to get outdoors and be active
- Beautification of the Eastwood neighbourhood
- Places to share gardening knowledge and experience
- Opportunity to harvest and take home vegetables
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK
We hold periodic events between May and August starting with a spring clean-up and ending with the harvest. Anyone can drop in between events to weed the garden.
WHO CAN ACCESS THESE SERVICES?
- Global Peace Garden is open to everyone.
WHERE IS THE PROGRAM OFFERED?
Eastwood Community League, 11803 86 Street NW. The garden is located on 86 street NW just north of the skating rink.
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
To be a Global Gardener, or to find out about upcoming events, please contact Mischa Taylor.