WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The people we are looking for should:
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge
- Align with EMCN’s values and principles of holistic practice
- Be innovative, motivated and take responsibility
- Be able to work well in a multicultural environment
- Have work experience with newcomers to Canada
- Have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
EMCN is committed to providing a high level of employee satisfaction and helping employees to strive for excellence in everything they do. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits including:
- 3 weeks of paid vacation for full-time employees plus an additional week at year end (vacation pay for hourly employees)
- Extended health benefits paid in full by EMCN after three months of employment for employees working more than 18.75 hours per week
- Optional 3% RRSP matching contributions after three months of employment
- Optional Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- 12 wellness days per annum for full-time staff
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Annual performance reflections
- Twice yearly staff meetings to network and learn as a group
- A summer barbeque and year-end holiday party
- Recognition of birthdays and other key life events
- Long-service awards for each 5 year milestone reached
PREPARING YOUR APPLICATIONS
Please read any job vacancy notices carefully. In addition to the technical elements of the job, you should also fully understand the key competencies/person specifications we are looking for. A one-page cover letter must accompany all applications. The letter should describe your ability to meet the essential requirements set out in the vacancy notice.