Anne Falk, a nurse, was a founder and original staff member of the Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers. She exemplified a person who devoted her life to the service of God by serving fellow human beings. She had a particular love for the Vietnamese people, with whom she worked closely for many years.
The Anne Falk Memorial Education Fund has been set up through the Edmonton Mennonite Centre for Newcomers to encourage young people to follow a career of their choice in a service field.
- First or second-generation immigrant.
- Living or studying in Edmonton.
- Pursuing a health-related field of study.
- Enrolled in full or part-time studies of at least 4 months in duration.
For 2022, there will be (1) $750 award.
- Applications for the 2022 awards closed on Nov. 30, 2022.