What is English for seniors
Our Senior’s English classes prioritize socialization.
- They are relaxed and conversational.
- You can expect homework but there will never be any tests.
- Practice reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Topics are chosen by the students so they are relevant and interesting.
- Learn about services and activities around Edmonton.
How does it work?
Senior’s classes run throughout the year at various locations around Edmonton. We also have zoom classes and telephone classes. When not in class, learners can connect with an EMCN Community Connector for assistance to access community resources, programs and services throughout Edmonton.
Is the program for me?
- English classes for seniors aged 55+.
- Residency status is not considered
- Best suited for beginner and low-intermediate learners.
To learn more or to register:
- Call Brent at (780)-399-0169,
- Call reception at 780-945-2295 or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org