We are Zonal! Bridging Newcomers & Service Providers
Edmonton Newcomer Zonal Outreach is a collaboration of Settlement Sector Agencies in Edmonton, working together under the Urban System Approaches Initiative of IRCC to reach out and connect more newcomers to free anglophone and francophone settlement services in Edmonton.
Under a zone referral model, 5 zones across Edmonton have been designated to AHC, EISA, FRAP, EMCN, and ASSIST for implementation of the ENZO Strategy.
YEG Newcomer Community Connection team
The Newcomer Community Connection Team – under the Edmonton Newcomer Zonal Outreach Initiative- connects newcomers to essential free services and resources. If you are looking for:
- A job
- Meeting essential needs in daily life
- improving English/French language skills
- learning about and improving health and wellness skills or getting immigration and legal support
- Getting income and financial support information
- Connecting to and integrating into the community
- Finding childcare and learning about parenting skills
…we are here to connect you!
Please refer your newcomer families/ individuals to reach out to us for referral assistance for all Settlement Sector Agencies.
Meet the Team
- Pearl Masa
- Yang Zhang
- Hyun Jin Kim
- Sabelle Gueye
- Rola Chehayeb
- Abdiweli Mohamoud